1. Parade will Begin at 8:15 P.M.
2. Check‐in will begin at 5:00 P.M. and end at 7:00 P.M. in Spillway Bay. Contestants will not be allowed to check in
after 7:00 P.M.
3. The parade will last approximately one hour and fifteen minutes. Please ensure that you have enough gas.
4. Please prepare to be on the water for two hours.
Rules and Regulations
1. Mandatory Captain’s meeting at 7 P.M. on July 29th at Spillway Bay.
2. Boat must meet all state and federal safety requirements.
3. Life jackets must be on board for every passenger and must be worn by all children under the age of fourteen.
4. Participants should stay approximately 25‐50 feet behind the boat ahead of them. (Could be subject to change
depending on the number of participants).
5. Participants should drive at speeds of 5‐10 Miles/Hour (Could be subject to change depending on the number of
6. In the event of an emergency, please dial 911.
7. Personal water crafts are prohibited.
8. Judging will occur prior to the parade.
9. Winners will line up according to placement (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and then assigned order after judging.